- In 2015 I purchased my first house but it wasn’t until 2016 that I moved into my own house and made it a home.
- We launched Our Crater and the first year has been a definite success.
- We hosted our first Our Crater event and it was crazy! It turned out better than we could have imagined and we are in the process of planning our second party.
- I joined the YPA Sudbury Board as the Director of Marketing and Digital Strategy.
- I was the Maker-in-residence at the Greater Sudbury Public Library and I got to teach some pretty great craft workshops. I’ve also been working on a community weave and it’s been a lot of fun.
- I participated in my first (and then my second) craft market.
- I figured out how to adult (sort of) and pay all of my bills all by myself. This isn’t a fun highlight but still a highlight because HEY – I’m a real adult now!
Plans for 2017:
- To focus on myself. Spend more time doing what makes me happy. Setting a goal to have at least one uninterrupted hour a week for me.
- Finish my house. Hang those doors, lights and pictures.
- Travel. I put all of my travel plans on hold for 2016 and I’m going stir crazy. In 2017 I plan to go on at least two big trips and a bunch of mini weekend get aways. Because in 2016 I think I left Sudbury a total of 4 times and all of those were to Toronto.
- Create more.
Tonight I’m celebrating New Year’s Eve with a few of my favourite people and I could not be more excited to see what 2017 has in store!