Omg July is almost over! Which means the summer is almost over. Which means I only have a few more weeks to fit in everything on my summer bucket list. I have been slacking hard on participating in summer activities. Mainly because mother nature hates us up here in Northern Ontario and hasn’t been giving us the best weekends… Okay that might be a poor excuse. This summer is flying by and I haven’t really taken a second to enjoy it. My new summer goal is to ENJOY EVERYDAY (that it’s sunny) and document more. I really want to put together a Summer 2015 mini album and this requires photos and journalling. Time to get started. I’m rambling.
Today I’ve rounded up some of the stuff I’ve been up to currently. A lot of watermelon, gym sessions, step counting and planning.
- Reading The Rosie Project.
- Eating a lot of watermelon.
- Making Gods Eyes for every room in our house. Because why not?
- Watching Orange is the New Black season 3. Finally.
- Trying to stick to my blogging schedule.
- Obsessing over all the popsicle recipes from Popsicle Week 2015.
- Wanting to makeover a vintage trailer and go camping with A.
- Excited for Byanca’s wedding this weekend!
- Working on my fitness. Sticking to a delicious but strict meal plan and working out every single day (okay I took Sunday off but I still got in all my steps!)
- Planning another trip to Ottawa.